Today

Thanks to Pedro Royal...
I can now almost convince people that I am, in fact, black.

Also, thanks to Pedro:


He took an interest in my interest of velociraptors.
Yeah, I didn't think it was that funny. But it was worth mentioning!

Lastly,
T-rex arms are made for lovin'.
Richelle, Ka'ulani, Kainalu, and the History Channel know that.
Will and my Japanese class were recently enlightened! (:

Update!
Listen to "All my Idols are Dead" and "Who We Think We Are"
Thank you, Tanya <3

Uhm... other than that:
I am officially addicted to Trey Songz.
I constantly listen to Lullaby by Joey Moe and that T-shirt On Remix on repeat.
But I am forever loyal to Kanye.

2 Responses to "Today" (Leave A Comment)

juskaulani says
February 26, 2010 at 8:35 AM

I tell people all the time about the T-Rex arms thing. (:

(: says
February 26, 2010 at 10:18 PM

That is also another reason why I am so happy that you are my best friend! (: