3day Early V-Day

Today, was Red, Pink, or White t-shirt day at the King's school.
Creative, I know.
I dressed up in a v-neck Hanes shirt, Adidas pants, and Nike SBs.
Pretty gangsta I must say myself. Amazingly, I got a lot of compliments.
Unfortunately, we didn't take pictures sooooo I drew one up!



Totally deserving of a super smiley face! :DDDDDDDD
I didn't have a gun. But I would've looked badass if I did. Ahahaa. NOT.

Anywho, I have a trip to Kaua'i tomorrow morning at six.
Shitty. Shitty. Shitty. I suppose.
I'm gonna miss out on a weekend with Ka'u, Shelby, and Kali.
But oh well, whoooo Nainoa, monk seals, and big gumball machines at Walmart!
Hearts, Hearts, Hearts.

In other news:

Meet Will!


He's cool because...


He made this monkey face at me just to make my day!
(: (: (:

1 comments:

juskaulani says
February 12, 2010 at 8:53 AM

I'll miss yah babycakes. (:
Oh and your pictures does deserve a super smiley face. :DDDDDDDDD