Today.

Reasons why today is awesome:

-There's a party to go to.
-I aced my Japanese test.
-I got accepted into the college that I want to go to.
-I realized majority of the people that go to HPU are ugly. (The packet they sent me was proof, but I'm going to apply anyway!)
-"You are so pretty Brittney. I am not sure if you know how pretty you actually are."
Thanks David <3
-It's Friday!
-My mom just kissed me on the forehead.
-Mr. O'breezy told me he's not excited for his future cos I'll be leaving.
-I'm excited for my future.
-My sister is buying me new Nike's.
-The song "Best I Ever Had" actually made me feel happy today.
-I lost weight.

(: (: (:

4 Responses to "Today." (Leave A Comment)

juskaulani says
January 22, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Today was also good because you hung out with your best friend at lunch. You're welcome! (:

juskaulani says
January 22, 2010 at 8:48 PM

P.S. I'm glad you're having a good day!

(: says
January 23, 2010 at 12:24 AM

I was going to add "My best friend might go to Oahu with me!"

juskaulani says
February 22, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Oh you totally should on the next good day post. (: