I'm in an utter state of confusion.

But yeahyeahyeah. Life's only going to get better from here on out.

Things I'd like to say or take into consideration:
Cruise or find a job. Both.
Isabella be mine.
Weeeeeeeed. E. Alcohol. Nothing seems as fun without them anymore. Shitty deals.
Fuck, fuck, fuck. What am I going to do if I do run into you?
Stop being so insecure
Are you a jerk or just an idiot?! Infuriating either way.
Why is the line between a cute Filipino and an ugly one so thin?
My grandparents' owned cotton fields.
Sex for sex. And stop.
Be jealous for the right reasons.
The cash flow. Where are you?
Loans, oh no.
Delete.Delete.Delete.Repeat.
How to get rid of an irritating guy. Advice anyone?
Oh c'mon. Let's get this over with.

0 Responses to "I'm in an utter state of confusion." (Leave A Comment)